This role is 100% onsite only.? No non-local candidates.? Immediate start required. Laptop will be issued.
Please note: Electrical Journeyman license (any state) is not required, but a plus.
This role will be extended based on need quarterly.
Job Title: Facilities Electrical/Power Distribution Technician
*Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance on power distribution systems such as emergency generators, switchgear, service entrance station, substation, uninterrupted power system, medium and low voltage breakers, motors, motor control centers, drives, and starters.
* This position is for Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
* Working knowledge of Standard for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).
* Skills to read electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints.
* Commitment to safety, for yourself and those around you.
* Expertise to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high-performing team to achieve challenging goals.
* Commitment to follow detailed work standards
* 5-9 years relevant experience
Steel Toe Boots/Shoes are required for this role
Minimum educational requirements:
* HS or equivalent
* Electrical Journeyman license (any state) preferred, not required, but a plus