Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for a Executive Assistant to Join in our client's team, This role will work with a dynamic team across multiple countries, time zones and cultures, requiring superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. foundations to drive long-term success for the business.
- Assist in planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure project milestones are met.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of project documentation and collation of material relevant to the organization.
- Manage executive schedules, including setting up meetings and appointments.
- Manage travel and expenses.
- Assist executives with preparing for meetings and presentations.
- Handle confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Provide administrative support including filing, document management, email correspondence, and managing office meetings and events.
- Assist in preparing team-related reading material, as required.
- Facilitate communication between departments and teams to ensure project success.
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract - 6 months with a view to extension to 12 and beyond.
Please apply online for consideration.