Our client, a large business intelligence specialist, based in the Netherlands are currently hiring for an EPM Consultant.
- Identify opportunities and underpin strategic choices with valuable information.
- Respond quickly to changing laws and regulations and bring the story behind the financial figures to life for stakeholders.
- Guide and support this change process for clients by helping them to work smarter with the help of technology.
- You advise, create Proof of Concepts, automate, implement, set up visualizations, migrate and train users at the customer.
- You will always work from four angles: 'strategy & information', organisation & process', 'culture & users' and 'tools & architecture'. With your technical experience and substantive knowledge of financial processes, you make a big difference with our customers.
- Advise the customers tool independently, but like to work with, for example, Board, OneStream, Jedox, IBM Cognos and PowerBI.
- Help and advise customers with their data issues
- A completed HBO or WO education in the field of Finance, Business or IT.
- Experience with software implementations
- Knowledge of financial and planning processes such as a fast close (consolidation), a budget or forecast process, reporting (profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow) etc.
- Experience with Board or OneStream software is an advantage
- Strong communication, curious and focused on collaboration
This is a full time, hybrid and permanent position based in Laren, Netherlands.
This position is offered with: a pension, a nice company car and bonus scheme, along with additional company benefits.
Please apply online to be considered.