Our client, the world's leading emerging technology provider for commerce are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director (SaaS). You will be responsible for the management of the sales process for prospective Enterprise customers as well as expansion within existing accounts.
The Enterprise SAAS Sales director will develop account plans and execute strategies and tactics in the following key areas: prospecting, relationship development, managing sales cycles, pricing presentation and delivery, negotiations, and closing.
- Accountable for maximising business from existing brands.
- Global travel required and expected.
- Works weekly with Sales Leader to avoid duplication or misalignment but otherwise a fundamentally autonomous role to secure new income from the various channels noted above
- All opportunities to be managed from start to finish through Salesforce to create a professional funnel management process
- Expand connections within the assigned list of brands to reach all budget holders
- Hand over new business professionally and in a timely fashion to ensure delivery by the support team at the office
- Robust, authentic Salesforce funnel built from net new brands and existing brands and retailers
- Clear personal leadership in developing the processes to find, qualify, progress and close net new business.
- 6 - 8 years of successful selling in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Must have worked internationally and be comfortable hosting and leading meetings
- Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce & Outreach)
- Evidence of exceeding annual targets of over $1m
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contract
- Proven experience in generating and managing large volume of sales leads
- Great understanding of and a passion for the digital marketing space
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role to begin with, the office is based in Liverpool Street, 1 or 2 days required in the office.
Please apply online to be considered.