Our client, a fast-growing fintech start-up is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive who will relish the opportunity to build end-to-end relationships and create value for Enterprise clients.
The primary role will be to own relationships from the initial demo/discovery call with prospects and partner referrals all the way through to winning their business and go-live status.
- Responsibilities for receiving qualified leads and working these through the full sales cycle
- Understanding the prospects goals, roles, and business needs. Further qualifying opportunities received from our SDRs and only pursuing those that are a good fit for our business
- Assisting all buyers with demos, product assistance, commercial discussions and converting a higher proportion of them to paying customers
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with prospects and customers
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of our solution and manage prospect expectations - so not only knowing our product inside out but also presenting it with confidence
- Working on new outbound sales initiatives
- A minimum of 4 years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Proven ability to manage full sales cycles
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive & entrepreneurial approach to optimizing commercial opportunities
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Experience in developing strategic partnerships
This is a full-time, FTE/permanent position working Monday-Friday.
The base salary range is $100,000 - $120,000 ($200k - $240k OTE)
This is a 100% remote role and can be based anywhere in the US.
Please apply online to be considered.