Back to jobs
Employment Legal Secretary
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a Reading based law firm with an impressive international reach are hiring a Legal Secretary to join their fast paced and friendly Central Reading Office.
You will be responsible for providing full support to Fee Earners as well as delivering an excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence following standard office practices and precedents.
- Supporting the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks and help with all administrative tasks.
- Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics.
- Inserting and amending key court dates.
- General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners.
- Proof reading and formatting presentations.
- Producing billing guides and timecards.
- Sending invoices and liaising with clients in regard to queries.
- Producing spreadsheets as required to accompany invoices; time modify; monitor disbursements and arrange for payment to third party suppliers as necessary; monitor debtors list & NWH billing.
- 1 + years' experience working in an administrative role.
- Work effectively in a team and on your own.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Exceptional prioritising/organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative.
- Strong ability to self-manage a large workload in a busy team.
- Extensive experience in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Experience with dealing with financial and client account queries.
- Employment experience not essential but would be advantageous.
- Previous Legal Secretary or Legal PA experience.
- Ideally experience in case management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Elite accounts package.
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday. This is a hybrid role, with 2 days required in the Reading office.
Please apply online to be considered.