- You will be responsible for driving a vehicle that has been modified with camera and computer equipment.
- Working to specific areas you will be tasked to drive all public roads in your given area in the most efficient way, capturing images whilst you are driving.
- Reporting any technical issues direct to the client immediately
- Reporting all mechanical issues with the car as soon as they happen
- Complete all daily and weekly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report all hours worked accurately.
- During your day-to-day work you will be in contact with members of the public so you must have excellent communication skills and be able to keep calm in situations
- You must be able to complete daily/weekly maintenance checks on the car
- Previous driving experience preferred, although not essential
- A full, clean US driving license and live in the local or the surrounding area
- A clear criminal record - A check will need to be completed
- Be available to start the project straight away and be available for work for a minimum of 6 months, up to 12 months and possibly longer.
- You must have safe car storage at home, car locked in a garage overnight or be able to source secure parking nearby which will be paid for by the client.
- Have flexibility on the hours that you work due to weather conditions
- Have a Smart phone and data plan for daily/weekly reporting
- You must be comfortable being able to climb onto the roof of the car to access the equipment during the course of each working day
- Be available to work and stay away from home occasionally, staying in a hotel when required
This is an immediate start contract role that will run for a minimum period of 6 months, with the potential to either extend up to 12 months. It is paying $17.00 per hour.
This is a self-employed contract vacancy. In this contract, you would be responsible for submitting your own self-assessment tax return.
You do not need your own vehicle to apply for this position, you will be issued with a vehicle.