Our clients, a multinational energy company, is currently hiring for a Director of Business Development to develop the growth strategy and drive performance across the business to ensure its future success.
- Building and maintaining a continuous pipeline of development activities across key markets.
- Lead, motivate and empower all levels of staff within the Business Development team to achieve their full potential.
- Define, create and deploy various initiatives ensuring the appropriate skill sets and cultures are promoted to improve efficiencies and customer experience, whilst ensuring effective development of people and structures to deliver optimal business development and sales performance.
- Develops and implements a clear strategy to meet quality, sales and cost targets.
- Allocates resources effectively to meet business objectives and sets priorities.
- Find innovative solutions including developing and testing new concepts from idea generation through initiation to implementation.
- Funding/financial analysis/option appraisal experience of complex multi-million-pound projects.
- Management, development experience, realisation of a pipeline of strategic opportunities across short and long-term time frames.
- An outstanding commercially focused marketing and sales leader, with strong marketing and sales experience within large public and private sector organisations.
- Track record in successful scale campaign management; media planning; budget management and strategic development. Track record of delivering profitable growth.
- Highly commercial customer focused; future-thinking, delivery-focused, strength of conviction.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with proven leadership skills and an ability to motivate others.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 5 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is Inside IR35, LTD companies cannot be engaged.
This is Remote role, with requirement to attend office in Reading on occasion.
Please apply online to be considered.