Our client, a global leader in database technologies, is seeking to hire a Director of Marketing Operations. You will work to optimize the platform and strategize on new ways to deliver a Marketing platform that integrates with Sales, Finance and back-office systems.
- Administer, manage, and continually develop the Marketing Tech stack.
- Proactively investigate new technology and propose growth to the strategic vision that drives prospect and customer conversions.
- Storng technical and hands-on skills.
- Configure SaaS solutions or work with partners at a technical level to ensure smooth integrations.
- Support the Marketing Team's demand generation needs to ensure best practices for nurture or demand generation campaigns.
- Data integrity across digital systems. This includes not only all customer and prospect data but also metrics data collection for generating reports from top of the funnel to close of business contract.
- 10+ years of B2B software/SaaS Marketing Operations experience with heavy emphases on integrations or development
- 5+ years in leading marketing teams
- B.S. in Software Engineering or IT Systems and/or practical experience and knowledge
- Expert in Marketo and Salesforce
- Strategic problem solver who has an eye for simplicity, gets to the root cause, and can communicate creative solutions visually and verbally
- Hands on and proven experience in architecting and developing in Marketo, 6sense, Salesforce, and Drupal
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is on a remote working model in the US.
Please apply online to be considered.