Our Client, a business intelligence and exhibitions group, is currently hiring a Research Assistant to support the delivery of consultancy projects as required by auditing application journeys and uploading to the database and media library.
- Scheduling Coordination
- Produce clean, accurate, & relevant screen shots for all applicable metrics that follow established protocol for formatting, journey requirements, redacting personally identifiable information (PII), and naming conventions
- DBH Report & Image Tagging
- QC revisions must be fully addressed & corrected in a timely manner/
- Supporting analysts as required with collating and annotating screen shots of changes to functionality within quarterly update reports
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ensure all outputs are robust in their findings - ensure that accuracy & quality is effectively tracked & reviewed
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Literacy: Ability to navigate various digital channels including mobile & internet applications
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role may be suitable for candidates looking for non-standard working hours, so if a 9-5 position doesn't fit in with other commitments, this may be the role for you!
Please apply online to be considered.