Our Client, a business intelligence and exhibitions group, is currently hiring a Digital Fieldwork & Panel Manager to develop and manage UK & International panel along with supporting recruitment for fieldwork, working with research assistants, research managers, fieldwork agencies, and internal stakeholders on a daily basis, ensuring that the data collection for digital trackers and ad hoc research projects is executed to the highest of standards and to agreed deadlines.
- Managing a team of Digital Research Assistants
- Setting up the quarterly fieldwork and data collection schedules and ensuring the schedule is updated daily to ensure all deadlines are met
- Negotiating rates and fees with external agencies and recruitment platforms and provide costs to the research and sales teams
- Maintain continuous communication and updates between the Field team and research team
- Ensure mystery shoppers are invoiced
- Experience in market research project or fieldwork management, with international fieldwork experience, financial services, technology, and/or user experience research being a strong advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience in market research project or fieldwork management, with international fieldwork experience, financial services, technology, and/or user experience research being a strong advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in managing online, customer or participant panels
- Line management and team management experience is preferred
- Skilled in usage of Excel and project management platforms, with strong numeracy
- Comfortable and adaptive with using digital technology and devices
- Strong project management skills with a capacity to drive through business improvement
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV with a short covering letter and your remuneration expectations. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is Hybrid - with requirement to be in London office 2-3 times a month.
Please apply online to be considered.