Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information, and internet Company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join our client's team, In this role, you will work closely with wider media planning teams to evolve digital across key strategic pillars, developing the use across existing and emerging digital partners, these strategies will be deployed across all key digital platforms, requiring coordination with both internal investment and external agency teams.
They will engage with senior stakeholders across internal campaigns, creative and investment teams, external media agencies, and key digital media and technology vendors.
- 5+ years of programmatic trading experience, leading campaigns across multiple DSP's and other digital channels (YouTube experience vital).
- You have experience working with external partners/agencies on paid digital media campaigns (direct & programmatic)
- Possess a strong knowledge of 3rd and 1st party data usage for strategic guidance and deployment
- Proven track record of delivering high quality digital media campaigns in very dynamic environments - a focus on brand and upper funnel strategy is vital, with experience across direct response campaigns required
- Excellent understanding, knowledge and passion for digital media, audience understanding, targeting capabilities.
- You have experience in coaching / mentoring junior-level executive talent
- An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex digital information clearly and concisely.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Have advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience
- Multiple years of experience working across international digital media strategies across a mix of FMCG or Retail focused accounts or Lines of Business
- Are self-motivated and flexible in dynamic growth orientated working environments
- Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience in advertising operations or media planning
- Are highly detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
This is a Full time, Remote Contract - 9 months with a view to extension to 12 and beyond.
Please apply online for consideration.