Our client a Financial Services company is looking for an energetic Digital Marketing Associate to join their busy team. You will be expected to manage all aspects of the company's website, produce content and monitor the social media channels and assist with marketing strategies to help drive traffic to the website.
- Help plan and distribute content that engages the audience and supports the marketing goals
- Execute and improve the current SEO strategy including keyword research, link building and more
- Update and manage the website and social media channels to increase traffic and lead conversions
- Help create templates for the marketing team to be more efficient when posting on social media, blogs, email etc
- Use analytics and software to monitor the performance of the website and social channels and make recommendations to improve it
- Assist with general database maintenance in the HubSpot CRM system
- A degree in Digital Marketing is highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of using HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress or Marketo
- Excellent copywriting and analytical skills
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop would be ideal
- Previous experience of HubSpot is highly desirable
- A strong knowledge of SEM/SEO or both - Google Analytics too
- A sound knowledge of using social media platforms, LinkedIn and Twitter is important as these are used daily
This is a hybrid role working a couple of days a week from the office in London (near the embankment) and the rest from home.
Please apply online to be considered.