Our client, a multinational energy company based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Development Manager - Interconnectors & Cables to develop HVDC Interconnectors and multipurpose interconnectors opportunities.
- Develop project budgets working with commercial team.
- Maintain development project programme.
- Develop Gate- packages for board approval.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Technical, commercial, and legal teams to evaluate opportunities.
- Mange due diligence on Interconnector opportunities
- Must have experience on HVDC interconnectors and have good commercial acumen.
- thorough understanding of HVDC sector, the electricity transmission sector and the key markets within it and how these are likely to change over time
- A good understanding of key power infrastructure and associated technologies such as power generation, transmission, distribution, and storage
- Strong industry relationships across BEIS, Ofgem, potential partners and suppliers
- At least three years' project development experience/project Engineering for transmission infrastructure
- Experience of successfully developing and/or bidding power transmission opportunities
This is a full time, 6 month contract role with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed) and full clean DVLA will be required as travel will be required.
The role is £500 - £640 per day - INSIDE IR35.
Please apply online to be considered.