Demand Generation Representative
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet are currently hiring a Demand Generation Representative to be responsible for prospecting new opportunities amongst businesses who would benefit from shipping services.
You will be directly responsible in impacting a customer's first experience of working with our business, working to KPIs that directly measure prospecting, business development and lead generation conversion through qualification.
* Contribute to prospecting, lead generation and qualification activities
* Understanding industry themes, customer priorities, and shipping positioning
* Meet or exceed targets for lead generation and qualification
* Interact up to Team Lead/VP Level with customers (e.g. Head of Operations).
* Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects by working with various stakeholders
* Think beyond individual campaigns and applies knowledge to future plans
* Update the CRM (Salesforce) and qualify customers so they can start shipping as fast as possible
* Work closely with stakeholders such in marketing, sales, commercial operations or customers programs.
* Experience working in a client facing sales/business development role
* Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally
* Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents
* Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
* Active listener, effective communicator and strong closer
* Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goal
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 6 month period, with a view to extending to 6 months and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.