Data Analyst/Treasury Analyst
€25-€30 per hour pay rate
Our client, a global leader in healthcare technology are currently hiring for a Data Analyst to partner with product owners and data consumers to meet our client data needs.
The Data Analyst collects and analyses data to identify trends to provide insights to manage contract performance. The main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data and making insights accessible through graphs, charts, tables and reports.
- Assist in the implementation of Quantum for the department
- Testing of the payment authorization process.
- Setting up of bank account rules, testing of payments in XML format, and setting up of associated payment instruments.
- Ability to gather and analyze treasury information from the ERP system (PeopleSoft)
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats
- Preparing reports and presenting these to various levels of staff
- Very high level of attention to detail and numerate
- Ability to see projects through from end-to-end
- Ability to problem solve
- Results focused
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
This will be paid via LTD Company