Our client, a global leader in healthcare technology are currently hiring for a Data Analyst to partner with product owners and data consumers to meet our client data needs.
The Data Analyst collects and analyses data to identify trends to provide insights to manage contract performance. The main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data and making insights accessible through graphs, charts, tables and reports.
* Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
* Monitoring and managing data quality and outputs
* Organizing and transforming data into comprehensible analyses and visualizations
* Using data to predict trends in pharmacy and client utilization
* Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats
* Preparing reports and presenting these to various levels of staff
- Undergraduate degree required
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application. Proof will be required to support your application.
We offer hybrid work arrangements and individuals who live in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to regularly work from home (remote).