Back to jobs
Cyber Security Consultant
- Posted 16 January 2023
- Salary €800 - €850 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Antwerp, is currently hiring for Vulnerability Management Consultant to execute customers vulnerability management program.
- Coordinating, running and improving the vulnerability management program of customers.
- Running vulnerability scans; potentially configuring new ones.
- Creating reports on exposure.
- Understanding and determining to quantify cyber security risk using threat likelihood, implementation state, and business impact variables in addition to prioritising risk initiatives based on business need, compliance requirements, and/or industry best practice risk reduction methodologies.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to stakeholders in order to determine and document enterprise-wide false positives, remediation strategy plans and risk acknowledgement forms.
- Be able to come on site in Belgium on a regular basis.
- Good knowledge on vulnerability management solutions such as Tenable, Qualys, Rapid 7.
- 7+ years experience of relevant experience.
- Experience with vulnerability management programs - especially focussing on the processes and remediations.
- English mandatory, Dutch is advised.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.