Our client, an automated service supply chain B2B network-based SaaS, is looking to hire an experienced Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success team functions as main points of contact for the mid-market and Enterprise customers to lead them through their full customer lifecycle, including the project delivery, onboarding, move-in, orientation, and growth phases of their time. As a part of the Customer Success Team, you should share a passion for driving customer success, exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on execution with speed and accuracy. This role requires a unique combination of innovation, creativity, and execution on tight deadlines. The ultimate goal is to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from large clients. The ultimate goal is to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from large clients.
- Deeply understand their clients' businesses, including current and future objectives.
- Build strong external client / customer and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure an optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth.
- Are passionate about the UtilizeCore mission and offering, and experts in how we add value to our members beyond traditional SaaS options.
- Ensure systems adoption and optimization or usage.
- Collect, consolide and channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product and marketing teams.
- Serve as an escalation point for key customer issues and opportunities.
- Advocate successfully for what you need from other key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Development, Engineering, Implementation, Support, and Customer Success to optimize the client experience.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to help build out the product and give sales input
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years of customer success and/or project management position.
- SaaS experience and/or real estate and/or facilities management ecosystem experience preferred.
- High-performing individual contributor with track record of building and scaling relationships.
- Strong collaborator; proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Analytical mindset with ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
- Skilled relationship builder and manager.
- Highly flexible and adaptable; thrives amidst change and growth
- Exhibits Integrity, humility, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
This is a FTE Tpermanent role from Monday to Friday onsite in Manhattan, NY. Please apply online to be considered!