Our client, a scale up SaaS company within the Energy space, is currently hiring for 2x Customer Success Managers to work closely with corporate energy buyers, providing knowledgeable guidance at various stages of the power purchase agreement procurement process.
- Facilitate, advance and close complex long term PPA arrangements between corporate energy buyers and renewable energy developers.
- Advocating for corporate energy buyers at the contractual phase of the PPA procurement process
- Assist in providing solutions for any challenges which may crop up between parties.
- Cultivate and engage clients, drive activity and close deals
- Provide expert market insight, help to guide clients on PPA specifications (contract/pricing structure, term length, etc.)
- 3+ years with either a renewable energy developer, utility trading house or corporate energy buyer.
- 3+ years previous experience in client account management
- Experience in handling comprehensive agreements and contracts
- Proven track record of structuring, negotiating, and closing complex long term PPA's
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be Hybrid position with offices based in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.