Our client, a global SaaS company, based in Reading, Berkshire are currently hiring for a Customer Success Administrator to provide the best customer experience and assuring revenue retention through long-term relationships
with our clients.
- Assis the Success Account team to process customer requests as well as internal operations and project work.
- Support the SAM team in processing customer requests related to contract changes (transfers, renewals) as well as account level changes (name, addresses)
- Assist with the backlog of internal system related activities (data mapping and cleansing).
- Contact customers for additional information related to tasks and projects assigned.
- Actively cooperate with related stakeholders and teams across the organization.
- Knowledge and experience related to Salesforce, 1ERP and similar environments
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Excellent communication, listening and troubleshooting skills;
- Well-developed time management and prioritization skills;
- General understanding about technology products and solutions
- Structured "can-do" approach to open matters and tasks in a demanding
- Methodical and conscientious documentation skills;
- Willingness to develop while identifying opportunities over self-reflection.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.