Back to jobs
Customer Experience Partner
- Posted 26 January 2023
- Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + + 15% bonus + Car/Allowance
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in digital automation and energy management, are currently hiring for a Customer Experience Partner to work as part of their Customer Experience Improvement team. This role will involve all aspects of quality, customer experience improvement end to end and customer care to improve customer satisfaction.
- Act as process improvment SME and drive the global strategy for the UK&I regions.
- Ensure the process and sub processes are effectively deployed and managed across the UK&I region
- Monitor process performance through operational KPIs and customer feedback.
- Investigate causes of low performance and drive improvement actions.
- Assess process adoption, identify gaps, and implement action plans to improve
- Design, lead and animate network within the zone, identifying & appointing champions with adequate capacities and skills, such that they are active in the operation and maintenance within their business areas.
- Work with champions to ensure effective resolution of customer issues, customer safety issues, offer safety alerts, complaint requests & technical expert assessments
- Coach, motivate and provide vision to Champions network to ensure competency and effective resolution of customer issues.
- Be an active member of the Global Operating Committee, contributing to the process evolution and road-map definition with customer experience and needs at the forefront.
- Organise and lead deployment activities for new processes, or training of the network
- Strong customer experience/satisfaction project management and/or improvment experience
- Lean Six Sigma certified (Black Belt or Green Belt)
- Works to a high standard with a sense of urgency, when required
- Self-motivated, results orientated and able to work on own initiative
- Be analytical, strong ability to analyse data to support data driven decision making
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Ability to lead, manage and influence cross functional teams
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a 100% remote/home-based position with some travel to Midlands regional office as required.
Please apply online for consideration.