Our client, a global market leading technology company, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Contracts Manager to be responsible for contract development and management of all contractual documents.
- Review internal business client and supplier requests for changes to the terms and conditions of contracts, assess the commercial and operational impact and risks associated with implementing the proposed changes.
- Provide leadership in drafting and negotiating terms & conditions with suppliers
- Provide contract guidance on the purchase of hardware, software and services for the Company's network and for the resale of technology to Company's business customers
- Support preparation of Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Resolve and respond to contractual related supplier issues and/or questions
- Meet with Legal attorneys to clarify and negotiate complex sourcing contractual issues and/or other Supplier concerns and Secure Legal approval (as required) of responses and negotiate resolutions with suppliers
- Legal qualification
- Experience in contract management
- Strong interpersonal and client-service skill
- Strong oral and drafting skills
- Strong issue resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of procurement contract clauses and principles
- Juris Doctorate, Master's, or equivalent advanced law degree
- Certifications from the National Contract Management Association: CFCM/ CCCM/ CPCM
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute
- Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certification
This is a full time, hybrid, 10 month contract with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed).
Please Apply online to be considered.