Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for contract development and management of all contractual documents while working in partnership with the Category Sourcing Expert (CSE), suppliers, internal business and legal departments to negotiate and develop robust legal and commercial terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Review internal business client and supplier requests for changes to the terms and conditions of contracts, assess the commercial and operational impact and risks associated with implementing the proposed changes, and recommend company's response based on the foregoing
- Provide leadership in drafting and negotiating terms & conditions for high value, strategic deals with suppliers
- Act as the liaison between the CSE, business partner(s), Legal and suppliers and managing version control of documents and coordinating stakeholder responses to ad hoc queries
- Secure Legal approval (as required) of response and negotiate resolution with supplier
- Resolve and respond to contractual related supplier issues and/or questions
- Meet with Legal attorneys to clarify and negotiate complex sourcing contractual issues and or other Supplier concerns
- Legal qualification & experience in contract management
- Strong interpersonal and client-service skills
- Strong oral and drafting skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent deliverables in a very dynamic and variable environment where business assumptions fluctuate frequently
- Strong understanding of procurement contract clauses and principles Juris Doctorate, Master's, or equivalent advanced law degree
- Certifications from the National Contract Management Association: (CFCM), (CCCM), (CPCM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute
- Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certification
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).