Our client based in London, are currently hiring for a Content Marketing Executive to support the CRM Manager in the development and delivery of email and loyalty program campaigns that are managed through the CRM team.
- Gathering content for campaigns to align with business priorities and supporting business needs
- Responsible for building email templates, sourcing images and writing copy
- Aligning content to templates within agreed SLAs with third party agencies
- Proofing and testing final campaign for execution and delivery
- Support the build back of CRM database using acquisition and retention strategies.
- Use of personalisation methods to be built into all campaigns.
- Managing internal and external campaign requests and data
- Managing and building relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Managing expectations and timing of plans with stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders for sign-off of campaign assets.
- Monthly performance reporting
- Manage and analyse campaign journey performance produce reports for next best action on campaigns
- Analyse the health of the database in terms of unsubscribes and opt-outs
- Demonstrate compliance with legislation and GDPR and work with the GDPR analyst to incorporate new legislation.
- Experience of dealing and managing day to day relationships with external agencies
- CRM content campaign experience, acquisition, retention and personalisation
- Experience within CRM and Omni-Channel Marketing
- B2C Travel/Leisure, Hospitality, Retail sector experience preferred
- Awareness and understanding of GDPR
- Data insight/analytical experience
This is a full time, contract position working Monday-Friday for an initial 6 month period, with the option to extend to 12, 18 and 24 months (although this is not guaranteed).
This role will be a hybrid position working 1-2 days per week in the West London based site.
Please apply online to be considered.