Our client, a global full-service provider for the exhibitions industry, is hiring for a Content Marketing Executive to help them build their brand identity, influence customer purchasing cycles and manage their online presence through the creation and distribution of multimedia content.
- Proven experience as a content marketer
- Ability to predict audience preferences, alongside having an editorial mindset
- Prior experience using social media platforms for marketing, in particular LinkedIn, Twitter and SEMRush/similar
- Ability to create digital designs using software like Canva and Figma
- Project management skills
- Comfortable with reporting against KPIs
- Experience creating videos and graphic design for social media
- Management of all content, including their website
- Create and own the editorial calendar ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Generate content topics that talk to each part of the purchasing process
- Manage the day-to-day of their social media presence - they need someone who can post news and insights in a timely fashion and ensure that this is done in conjunction with the companies branding guidelines
- Management of agencies and third-party suppliers to ensure that creative assets are delivered
- Partaking in the events and sharing the highlights on social media channels
This is a full-time position, working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. This role is very flexible, it can be fully remote, hybrid or on-site from their offices in London and Birmingham.
Please apply online to be considered.