Working towards quarterly targets, you will be responsible for owning a number of key client
accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and by driving/increasing revenue through existing
accounts. This will be achieved through effective account management and the creation of new
relationships and areas of supply, including new discipline and geographic expansion, within your
• Act as an ambassador for the business, and promote our services to existing clients
• Grow an existing client base through incremental sales, building long term strategic
partnerships with assigned clients, through outbound approaches using the leverage of
• Gain access to and build trusted relationships with senior decision makers and hiring
managers within assigned key accounts.
• Analyse and translate client needs and our delivery performance, sharing reports internally
and externally with clients.
• Assist in managing and leading responses to brief pitches alongside the sales and
• Receive feedback key clients on our performance as a supplier and take action to improve
performance where necessary.
• Help key clients understand MarkJames Search vision and full-service offering, including
selling multiple sector, discipline, regional and global recruitment services.
• Create and send out regular email campaigns using Salesloft to the existing account base,
including the sharing of global market and insight information and data.
• Develop detailed, strategic growth plans for your assigned accounts in collaboration with the
Managing Director and execute sales processes within those accounts to maximise revenue.
• Coordinate regular appointments, meetings, and calls between key clients and the Sales
teams to assess future hiring plans and performance of MarkJames Search as a supplier.
• Collaborate with the Managing Director to ensure consistent messaging to customers.
• Work closely with the sale teams to act as a trusted advisor to the business and to help the
sales teams achieve maximum revenue from within their defined and prospective accounts.
• Support the business with client delivery and work closely with the delivery team to ensure
we act with speed and deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients.
• Ensure candidate introductions are made at the very highest level, and to the exact
brief/asking of the clients.
• Challenge clients in a consultative manner on the positioning of their vacancies, including
sharing market rate data for similar positions, helping them to understand the market they
are hiring in.
• Manage and maintain the company CRM system (Bullhorn), inputting all sales activity and
client details in an accurate and timely manner.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in client management, ideally gained from within a leading
• Customer centric-approach, able to see and offer the value-add to existing customers whilst
focussed on driving revenues for the business.
• A target-driven mindset with good commercial and business acumen.
• Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage client pipelines effectively.
• Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms (Bullhorn, Salesloft etc)
• Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple clients with lots of moving parts.
• Thrives in a high-growth, dynamic, start-up environment.
• Quarterly performance related bonus
• Regular pay review
• Cash and reward incentive prizes
• Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
• 25 days of holiday per year.
• Take your Birthday off every year
• Pension scheme contribution
• Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
• Annual team 'holiday' incentive
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
• Annual Christmas party
• Annual Summer party
• Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages
applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status