MarkJames Search are currently hiring for Client Director to manage and grow our Contingent Workforce business by the effective management and growth of our key MSP & RPO partners.
Working towards quarterly targets, you will be responsible for owning a number of key client accounts, with a focus on growing our MSP/RPO contingent workforce clients ensuring customer satisfaction and by driving/increasing revenue through existing accounts.
You will achieve this through effective account management and the creation of new relationships and areas of supply, including new discipline and geographic expansion, within your assigned MSP and RPO accounts.
- Act as an ambassador for the business and promote our contingent workforce services to new and existing MSP & RPO clients.
- Grow an existing client base through incremental sales, building long term strategic partnerships with assigned clients, through outbound approaches using the leverage of existing relationships.
- Gain access to and build trusted relationships with senior decision makers and hiring managers within assigned key accounts.
- Analyse and translate client need and our delivery performance, sharing reports , Insight, and data internally and externally with clients.
- Assist in managing and leading responses to brief pitches alongside the sales and management team.
- Receive feedback key clients on our performance as a supplier and take action to improve performance where necessary.
- Help key clients understand MarkJames Search vision and full-service offering, including selling multiple sector, discipline, regional and global recruitment services.
- Create and send out regular email campaigns to the existing account base, including the sharing of global market and insight information and data.
- Develop detailed, strategic growth plans for your assigned accounts in collaboration with the Managing Director, Head of Sales Operations and Management teams and execute sales processes within those accounts to maximise revenue.
- Coordinate regular appointments, meetings, and calls between key clients and internal sales teams to assess future hiring plans and performance of MarkJames Search as a supplier.
- Collaborate with the Management team to ensure consistent messaging to customers.
- Work closely with the sales teams to act as a trusted advisor to the business and to help the sales teams achieve maximum revenue from within their defined and prospective accounts.
- Support the business with client delivery initiatives and work closely with the delivery teams to ensure we act with speed and deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- Ensure candidate introductions are made at the very highest level, and to the exact brief/asking of the clients to your assigned accounts.
- Challenge clients in a consultative manner on the positioning of their vacancies, including sharing market rate data for similar positions, helping them to understand the market they are hiring in.
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system (Bullhorn), inputting all sales activity and client details in an accurate and timely manner.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in MSP/RPO client management gained from within a leading external recruitment agency or leading MSP or RPO.
- A strong network and reputation with leading contingent workforce MSPs and RPOs
- A deep understanding and knowledge of the global contingent workforce landscape and legislation, ideally in multiple regions - although this is not essential.
- A 'solutions based' approach to client management and growth.
- Customer centric approach, able to see and offer the value-add to clients whilst focusing on driving revenues and market share for the business.
- A target-driven mindset with good commercial and business acumen.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple client pipelines effectively.
- Outstanding listening, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a high-growth, dynamic, environment.