Our clients, a global multinational technical professional services firm providing integrated solutions through engineering, is currently hiring for Civil Technician to contribute to successfully delivering projects to budget, to timescales and to an excellent standard.
- Accountable for the completion of all designated work to programme and budget.
- Collaborating as part of the Engineering/ Project team to provide the best solution for the client.
- To provide accurate Engineering design documentation in accordance with Standards and Procedures to an excellent standard.
- You will have a good awareness of HSEQ, including duties under CDM and best professional practice.
- You will be committed to your own Professional and Personal Development, Competency and have an active interest in the Mentoring and Training of more junior members of the design team.
- Highly proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D and Revit whilst having an understanding of other Autodesk Design Suite software packages.
- Experience of Common Data Environments (CDE) and Collaborative Working Platforms including working to BIM systems.
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships across diverse in-house and external teams and client groups
- Achieved or working towards an EngTech accreditation.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is available in Manchester and/or Chester.
Please apply online for consideration.