Our client, a global SaaS business, focussed on Data Anaalytics and Visualisation, are currently hiring for a Channel Sales Manager to be the primary connection to thier OEM/Embedded customers and prospects, focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customers.
- Independently identify and acquire new OEM Partners, in addition to supporting the present partner base in the designated area.
- Be prime partner contact throughout the acquisition process, through post acquisition and revenue-based activities.
- Provide guidance to Partner prospects throughout the acquisition process including technical and business due diligence, contract negotiations to closure
- Build the mutual business plan and go to market strategy.
- Qualify opportunities on business value and revenue.
- Build relation with assigned customers/partners in order to position the company as the strategic OEM partner of choice.
- Build ongoing revenue streams of +500K/year per customer or business unit.
- Coordinate Partner trainings, both with sales and technical focus
- Successful SaaS/technology solutions sales and account management experience to large enterprise companies
- Experience in selling solutions and concepts to senior decision makers
- Experience in both direct and partner channels
- Previous OEM specific sales experience with you and a sense of energy and enthusiasm
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role will be a hybrid based position working 1-2 days from the office and 3-4 days from home.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.