Back to jobs
Channel Marketing Manager
- Posted 07 February 2023
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a young and innovative tech company with their head office based in Bristol is currently hiring for a Channel Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing programs that captures leads across multiple channels including email, SEO and SE Marketing as well as social advertising and cooperative marketing with partners.
- Designing, planning, managing and optimizing integrated demand generation and digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate inbound leads
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performances
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversation rates from leads to opportunities
- Getting involved in marketing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Minimum 3 years B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in developing creative demand generation campaigns and email marketing, social advertising, SEO and PPC
- Strong reporting capabilities
- CRM systems (preferably Zoho) to track leads and create reports
- Website content management systems
- Adobe InDesign and Creative Cloud experience is desirable
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday in a fully remote working model, however travel to the Bristol HQ's will be required 1-2 times a month.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.