Channel Marketing Executive
Our client, who are a young and innovative tech company, with a growing influence in the world of employee benefits, are currently hiring for a Channel Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that captures, and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you'll be responsible for programs to generate, and nurture leads via email campaigns, SEO and SE Marketing, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners, targeting a Reseller, Broker and 3rd Party target audience.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimising integrated demand generation and digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate inbound leads web traffic.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with Sales teams for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Get involved in marketing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative demand generation campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEO and PPC
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
- Experience effectively leveraging marketing automation and lead nurturing from the creation and sending of emails, newsletters, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management.
Even better if you have
- CRM systems (Zoho ideally) to track leads, create monthly board reports and analytics tools and email distribution software
- Website content management system (CMS) and analytics
- Adobe Indesign + Creative Cloud (desirable)
- Managing LinkedIn campaigns and analytics
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and an excellent bonus, and benefits package,
This is a Full time, Permanent, Remote role but there will be travel to the Bristol office as required.
Please apply online for consideration.