Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Expert to lead negotiations for complex, multi-million-dollar maintenance renewal agreements with top
network equipment and software suppliers.
- Joint strategy development, budget planning and constant communication cadence with Maintenance Engineering business partners
- Usage/inventory data analysis, bench marking and should-cost modelling to help drive negotiation strategy
- Regular leadership briefings on negotiation status
- Managing the contract documentation and execution process with Contract
- Management and Legal colleagues, ensuring that it complies with our policies.
- Work with product Sourcing colleagues to proactively incorporate maintenance terms and pricing into new product purchases, ensuring a total cost of ownership view for those deals
- Validating that suppliers are upholding contract terms and conditions.
- IT sourcing, procurement or supply-chain experience, 5+ years mandatory.
- Experience with SAP Ariba.
- Project Management of Cross Functional Teams
- Lean Six Sigma experience and PMP/ Prince 2 experience.
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing, ideally in the technology areas such as Maintenance, Network Equipment and Infrastructure, Software Licensing, Call Center Services, Cloud, Contracted Labour.
- Experience within a telco environment
- Contracting experience - drafting, negotiating and execution
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The requirement to be in the office is few times a week at the beginning, after that few times a month.
Please apply online for consideration.