Our client, a global market leading technology company, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Expert to lead the sourcing process for Network Maintenance.
- Joint strategy development, budget planning and constant communication cadence with Maintenance Engineering business partners
- Usage/inventory data analysis, benchmarking and should-cost modelling to help drive negotiation strategy
- Regular leadership briefings on negotiation status
- Managing the contract documentation and execution process with Contract Management and Legal colleagues, ensuring that it complies with our policies.
- Work with product Sourcing colleagues to proactively incorporate maintenance terms and pricing into new product purchases, ensuring a total cost of ownership view for those deals
- Validating that suppliers are upholding contract terms and conditions.
- Credentials from Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or Irish Institute of Purchasing & Materials Management (IIPMM).
- Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing, ideally in the technology areas such as Maintenance, Network Equipment and Infrastructure, Software Licensing, Call Center Services, Cloud, Contracted Labour, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems to ensure business and financial issues result in sound decisions.
- Project management in complex multi-project environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
This is a full time, 2 month contract role based in Dublin.
Please apply online to be considered.