Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Expert to craft sourcing strategies that get the materials and services needed, at the right price and quality.
- Leading global cross functional teams in the development, communication, and approval of sourcing
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection and acquisition process.
- Negotiating, contracting, and managing supplier relationships to meet global organisational needs.
- Monitoring internal customers and supply markets to identify savings, value streams, innovation opportunities, and changes that may impact the sourcing strategy.
- Having year-on-year financial accountability for category performance by tracking price movements.
- IT sourcing, procurement or supply-chain experience, 2+ years.
- Experience with SAP Ariba.
- Project Management of Cross Functional Teams
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Experience within a telco environment
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.