Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for a Business Optimization Analyst to Join in our client's Inbound Supply Chain team, You will have direct ownership of a suite of top tier vendors and products that directly impact the long-term sustainability of our business. Business Optimization Analyst will have a strong understanding of what drives vendor's performance, and what levers to pull to improve performances.
- Assume ownership over a portfolio of vendors, where you will work directly with external vendor leadership to drive high-standard performances on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage selection and inventory decisions with the vendors as part of the vendor Flex program.
- Have a dedicated focus on key metrics and their respective inputs, looking for trends and deep-diving root causes.
- Partner with top vendors to identify, design, and implement business improvement opportunities.
- Maintain cross-functional partnerships with business and operation teams, collaborating on ideas to drive performance improvements.
- Continuously seek out ways to invent and simplify across our business, identifying non-value-added tasks that can be automated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, Operations, Transportation or Technical related field from an accredited university.
- 1+ years of professional or military experience
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in root-cause analysis.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products in a professional environment including proficiency in intermediate Excel functions (e.g., Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc.).
- Basic SQL querying knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with end-to-end project management
- Other language is a plus (Italian, French, Spanish, German)
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract - 12 months with a view to extend
Please apply online for consideration.