Our client, a global leader in IoT and smart technology, are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to develop business in retail and etailer channels in UK & Ireland.
- Generate and execute annual business plan to ensure strategic and financial targets are met
- Generate and execute commercial strategies including product strategy, MSRP policy and channel policy
- Develop key retail and E-tail key accounts with clients such as Argos, Very, Currys/PC World, Euronics, B&Q, Screwfix and Toolstation
- Manage existing Key Accounts.
- Monitor Purchase/Salesout/Inventory data to identify problem & opportunity
- Plan and execute channel marketing and promotion activities to stimulate salesout
- Collaboration with Marketing team to develop Brand Awareness, supporting marketing activities including Brand Launch, Product Review and Influencers
- Conduct market research, collect competitive product information, price strategy and promotion activities, then analyse relevant countermeasures
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as Sales in retail/etail/ecommerce channels, experience in Smart Home technology will be an advantage
- Familiar with procurement procedure of main distributors and retailers.
- proven track record of success cases of developing Key Accounts independently
- Good experience/knowledge of managing E-commerce businesses
- Excellent market insight and planning ability, business analysis ability, business negotiation ability, communication and coordination ability
- Flexibility to travel when required.
- Able to work independently
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, with regular travel in the UK&I required.
Our client is very flexible in the way you wish to work, whether this is remote or from their office based in London.
Please apply online to be considered.