Back to jobs
Business Development Manager - Nordics
Our client, a global leader in technology , is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to develop their business in CES/DIY/HyperMkt channels in the Nordic market.
This is a hybrid role - you will be hunting for new business opportunities and managing new/existing accounts.
- Generate and execute annual business plan to ensure strategic and financial targets are met
- Generate and execute commercial strategies including product strategy、MSRP policy、channel policy…etc；
- Develop distributors to cover CES/DIY/HyperMkt/SMB/Telecom Operator market；
- Develop E-tailer, CES and DIY key accounts
- Manage existing Key Accounts；Monitor Purchase/ Salesout/ Inventory data to identify problem & opportunity；
- Plan and execute channel marketing and promotion activities to stimulate salesout；
- Collaboration with Marketing team to develop Brand Awareness, supporting marketing activities including Brand Launch, Product Review, Influencer….etc；
- Conduct market research, collect competitive product information, price strategy and promotion activities, then analyze relevant countermeasures.
- Min. a Bachelor degree
- Familiar with procurement procedure of main distributors and retailers. Have rich customer resources, success case of developing Key Accounts independently；
- With good experience managing E-commerce business；
- With successful case of building new brand from 0 to 1；
- With 5+ years' experience as Sales in CES/DIY channels experience
- Excellent market insight and planning ability, business analysis ability, business negotiation ability, communication and coordination ability；
- Used to high frequency business trip；
- Able to work independently；
Our client offers excellent compensation and career development opportunities.
This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.