Our client, one of the world's leading IT Solutions companies is looking to expand their team and they are currently looking for a Cloud Business Development Manager. The primary purpose of this role is to be an overlay sales function with Cloud specialist knowledge to lead the sales engagement from start to finish on opportunities from proactive sales engagement with aligned account owners.
The role is to promote and sell our clients complete portfolio of cloud services and supporting managed services to our customers to achieve personal targets set annually that contribute to the overall team target.
- Proactively work across sales account managers seeking opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert/specialist for Cloud Services in order to drive pipeline and lead the sale individually.
- Achieve and exceed targets and KPIs.
- Build strong cloud services pipeline.
- qualifying and leading the initial business discussions with the client
- Keep up to date with knowledge of Public Cloud programmes.
- Support the Cloud Services management in achieving the cloud services targets.
- To engage and meet with prospective customers face to face and via video/audio conference as part of the sales engagement.
- Regular travel to sales offices and client sites
- At least 4 years successful sales experience with targets met or exceeded as business development or direct sales/account management.
- Experienced sales closer able to operate up to 'C' level.
- Good understanding and experience of Cloud Services sales and sales cycles/processes
- Market knowledge in IT arena with focus on cloud and services
- Excellent presentation skills (articulate and engaging)
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid position, with 2 days required in the London office.
Please apply online to be considered.