Our client, a world leading technology services provider, are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to act as an overlay sales function, to lead the sales engagement from start to finish on opportunities from proactive sales engagement with aligned account owners for Cloud services.
- Proactively work across sales account managers seeking opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert/specialist for Cloud Services in order to drive pipeline and lead the sale individually
- Achieve and exceed targets and KPIs
- Build strong cloud services pipeline
- Build strong relationships with the Account Management team who own the customer relationship
- Keep up to date with knowledge of Public Cloud programmes
- Support the Cloud Services management in achieving the cloud services targets.
- To engage and meet with prospective customers face to face and via video/audio conference as part of the sales engagement.
- At least 4 years successful sales experience with targets met or exceeded as business development or direct sales/account management.
- Experienced sales closer able to operate up to 'C' level
- Good understanding and experience of Cloud Services sales and sales cycles/processes
- Good understanding/experience of remote managed services
- Market knowledge in IT arena with focus on cloud and services
- Experience of writing (owning) and contributing to sales proposals and bid responses
- Excellent presentation skills (articulate and engaging)
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Good understanding/experience of an overlay sales role in general
This role is a full time permanent role, working Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid working position with travel to the central London office required at least once a week. Client site travel in the UK also required.
Please contact the recruiter for more information.