Our client, one of the worlds leading video ecommerce companies is scaling up and looking for a business development manager to join their growing team. You will be joining a team that cares about changing things for the better and working together to make that happen - that includes building your skills to be the best you can be.
You'll be working with sales development to target named accounts for our client through warm leads, prospecting, and industry events. You'll need to create demand by exploring all possible use cases to ensure opportunities have been identified.
- Negotiate terms and ensure all parties finalize the contract
- Experience with sales methodologies (specifically MEDDIC) and sales forecasting
- Methodically qualify opportunities to ensure they are realistic and align with our clients go to market strategy
- Align with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding of new clients
- Develop quantitative business cases that align with a prospect's challenges and priorities
- Prioritise opportunities and workload to make the most effective use of yours, and your colleagues, time
- 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience in the retail technology sector
- Experience with team selling, project managing complex sales solutions, and are comfortable managing multiple stakeholder personas, including c-suite, at once
- Salesforce or another CRM tool
- Outreach or other sales engagement tool
- You communicate effectively, concisely, and persuasively
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday
This is a 50/50 Hybrid role, with 3 days required in the London office.
Please apply online to be considered