Our client, who paves the way for innovative communication technology and critical alert software solutions, are hiring a Business Development Manager. The aim of this role is to develop and increase sales by targeting companies and integrators within the Fire, Security and Automation industries - both new prospects and key accounts in our clients existing and/or potential markets.
- Create and achieve focused sales plans by developing with Fire, Security and Automation integrators
- Develop and maintain excellent technical knowledge of the product portfolio and the industry
- Monitor business, competitor and industry trends and use this understanding to adapt sales strategy
- Identify new sales opportunities based on business intelligence, cold calling, attendance at trade shows, referrals, enquiries, and other self-generated leads
- Introduce products to new and dormant customers via proactive sales activity, offering solutions to upsell / upgrade existing systems where relevant
- Present and demonstrate product portfolio and systems to prospective clients at face-to-face meetings
- Keep CRM updated with all opportunities, including probability, contacts, value, status and timelines for close of sale and delivery
- Prepare and negotiate quotations, contracts, support services and service agreements in keeping with Company standards and pricing structures
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, technical and operations departments throughout sales lifecycle
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts, relevant data and analysis for internal management meetings
- Appraise own performance and contribute to development of skills and knowledge required to succeed
- At least 3 years' proven track record of B2B sales within a technology-based environment
- Development of sales strategy, identifying opportunities and key decision-makers within a targeted industry
- Face-to-face presentation skills, including preparation of collateral materials
- Developing opportunities from dormant or new to active and revenue-producing
- Exceptional sales and negotiation
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.