Our client, a global market leading Fintech, are currently hiring for a Business Development Director to create, nurture and close deals with clients in the Private Equity, Real Estate and wider Financial Services markets in the US region.
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification of opportunities, networking, building strong relationships with customers, meeting customers, managing prospect pipelines, conducting product demonstrations, managing medium-long term sales cycles, constructing complex commercial agreements and closing high-value deals.
- Experience and proven track record of developing new business and closing deals in the Capital Markets and/or Private Equity sectors
- A good understanding of Fund Accounting and Administration processes including deferred cash, share plans, carried interest, co-investment and waterfall calculations
- Experience of creating and nurturing relationships at C-Level.
- A strong and consistent track record of performance against targets.
- Experience and patience in managing medium-long term sales cycles
- Strong team player, able to work in an SME company and team environment.
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and an excellent remuneration, bonus, and benefits package, including remote/home working.
Occasional US & International travel required.
Please apply online for consideration.