Our client, a post-IPO solutions provider for high-profile organizations across financial services, local government, and healthcare is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join their team. The Business Analyst will engage client stakeholders in conjunction with the Solution Architect to gather requirements for both service enhancements and to develop and support global rollout plans for solutions proposed or deployed with our insurance clients. The Business Analyst will create concise technical specifications following detailed functional analysis, gap analysis and data analysis.
* Work with clients and proactively identify opportunities to improve their processes across functions
such as Product Management, Underwriting, Sales and Distribution, Customer Servicing, Claims
* Conduct workshops with the client's business and technology SMEs/ leadership to understand
their needs/ problems/ challenges.
* Collaborate with Technology teams to develop solutions to address client's needs/ problems/ painpoints
and present them to the clients.
* Specify and validate requirements and constraints to a level that enables effective development
and operation of new applications, systems, processes, products and services.
* Create assets/ accelerators/ frameworks that can be leveraged in consulting engagements.
* Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Creative, confident and successful with an eye for detail
* Knowledgeable of a range of business systems and processes across a number of domains,
including the roles within an organisation for those responsible for implementing and maintaining
* Able to manage a number of client relationships including the scoping and delivery of complex
consultancy projects and services.
* A good understanding of Agile development processes,
* Knowledgeable of network architecture, data security constraints
This is a full-time permanent opportuunity from Monday to Friday with one to two days in the office in Downtown Chicago. Please keep in mind this client cannot provide sponsorship.
Please apply online to be considered.