*** BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH, FRENCH, AND ARABIC - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ***
Our client, a world's leading telecommunications operator, is currently hiring for a Brand & Advertising Manager. The role is divided between Ad Management (50 %) and Music Brand Management (50 %).
The Ad Manager position is a key position which aims to support the subsidiaries in order to optimize the Group's advertising statements.
The position of Brand Manager in the "Music & Experience" Department is essential to ensure proper coordination of all subjects related to Music and Sound in the Brand Department.
- Ensures that the coordination governance of international advertising campaigns is applied. Sharing of the communication strategy, communication issues, Strategic advice on campaign design, sharing of language elements, validation of creations, production support if necessary, assessment, optimization.
- Consolidation of the campaigns of the group's subsidiaries on a roadmap
- Performance monitoring via common Kpi's
- Media management interface for the establishment of framework contracts, and optimization of media actions.
Music Brand Management
- Management of communication aspects of "Y'Africa" project (OMEA);
- Support for com' teams on music topics (com ATL/BTL, IVR, podcasts, events, etc.)
- The coordination of the series project called "Netflix project"
- Must speak fluent English, French and Arabic - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T SPEAK THESE 3 LANGUAGES
- Appetite for figures, balance sheets, performance analysis
- Appetite for the web and new formats in constant evolution
- Availability and responsiveness
- Curiosity and open-mindedness
- Team spirit, ability to work cross-functionally
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Offices are based in London Paddington and will require to go in 2 days a week. In addition to this, travel to their HQ in Paris, every month is essential.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.