Our client, a global leader in financial services is looking for an Big Data & AI/ML Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, leadership experience, and a proven track record in designing, developing, and implementing AI/ML models. Additionally, expertise in data handling and data architecture is essential for this role.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 7-10+ years of software development experience and leading teams of engineers and scrum teams.
- 4+ years of experience in applying Statistics along with end-to-end ML engineering (design, development & implementation of end-to-end AI/ML models).
- Hands-on experience on writing and understanding complex SQL (Hive/PySpark-dataframes), optimizing joins while processing a huge amount of data.
- Good understanding of various AI/ML models, including Classification, Clustering, Regression in detecting Product anomalies and building early warning systems.
- Expertise with data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
Good to Have Qualifications:
- Expert on Hadoop and Spark Architecture and its working principle.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Ability to design and develop optimized Data pipelines for batch and real-time data processing.
- Should have experience in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of system applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and document technical and functional specifications and analyze software and system processing flows.
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Experience in cloud platforms like GCP/AWS, building Microservices and scalable solutions is highly desired.
- Knowledge of the Financial reporting ecosystem will be a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and building solutions using Kafka streams or queues.
- Experience with GitHub and leveraging CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL databases i.e., HBase, Couchbase, MongoDB.
Preferred Location: Phoenix, AZ (Remote Work Considered)