Our client, a global leader in Software Development is currently hiring for an Agile product owner Reporting to our clients Head of delivery to meet our client's needs.
- Must be able to Agree project goals and objectives with our clients' customers and Account Management. Communicate the vision to the delivery team.
- Work with our customers to clarify requirements and distil into agile user stories and user interface mock-ups.
- Use agile estimation practices to help the delivery team size delivery and create a sprint-based release plan that sets overall expectations on team size and delivery dates.
- Create the product backlog and prioritise work with project stakeholders on a sprint by sprint basis.
- Attend daily project stand-ups. Organise sprint planning days, end of sprint demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Arrange and facilitate customer user acceptance test and early live support phases.
- Full and clean driving licence
- There may be some requirement to attend exhibitions, events and other office locations outside of working hours.
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company's Information Security and Acceptable Use policies.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening, including a DBS/NPPV3 check dependent on role and responsibilities
Preferred skills -
- Proven experience in delivering application software as a Product Owner
- Ability to model business systems and processes including user roles, permissions, workflow and reporting.
- Experience of working in Agile delivery particularly Scrum
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence would be beneficial
- Ability to generate user interface mock-ups using tools such as Balsamiq
This is a full time / permanent position.
This is a 100% remote/home-based position with some travel to Bedford Office 2 - 3 times monthly as required.
Please apply online for consideration.