Our client is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Their teams serve virtually every sector within the health system, & work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries - from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures.
The candidate would be responsible for performing account reconciliations and analyses, prepares journal entries, and reviews accounting classifications, in accordance with accounting principles. Analyses and prepares financial statements, including balance sheets and statements of financial position. Involved in the monthly and quarterly close process. Prepares documentation in support of external and internal audits.
- Create document and review and approve journal entries
- Prepare review and approved account reconciliations
- Allocate expenses among business and legal entities
- Create billing invoices and settlement documents
- Create and record various intercompany transactions/ charge allocations
- Month end analytics