Our client, one of the world's leading footwear companies, is looking for an Accountant to join their team. This position is part of a team responsible for accounting and statutory compliance of the companies' entities.
You'll be preparing monthly variance analysis including correlation to operational results and interaction with operational business units. Preparation of audit documentation, account analysis, annual financial statements and related statutory reports for both US GAAP and local statutory requirement to support timely completion of audits.
- Maintain ledgers based on US GAAP
- Maintain documentation in compliance with global requirements and local laws
- Maintain documented policies and procedures
- SOX compliance
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures
- Journal entry preparation and review
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Ensure that at period-end all assets and liabilities are recorded accurately
- 3 years in a relevant field
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience with SOX / Internal Control
- Experienced Excel user
- Strong English, both verbal and writing
This is a full-time, contract position with possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed), Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week required at the office in Hoofddorp.
Please apply online to be considered.