Back to jobs
Our client, an international payment company, is currently hiring for a Junior Account Manager to expand and manage their network as well as develop and execute growth and marketing strategies.
- Assist with the development of partner relationships including key merchants and implement regular meetings with partners to drive issuing and acceptance activity
- Understand the acquiring market structure in each assigned area and identify the main contacts
- Support the team by creating and updating a target list of potential Issuing and Acquirer Partners
- Participate in follow up meetings with interested potential Issuing and Acquirer partners to discuss business cases to enable them to become a Licensee
- Support negotiations on signing Non-Disclosure Agreements with potential customers
- Assist negotiations on Licensee and/or commercial agreements with our client's partners
- Prepare and submit reports on Issuing and Acquiring activities and results to the manager as required
- Manage and communicate technical queries regarding system development and operations to the partners.
- Coordination of implementation projects
- Provide induction training and on-going support to team members as required to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide administrative support to the business as required to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
- Travel within the branch target market and overseas as required to complete tasks
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry preferred
- Proficiency in German and English (spoken and written) is required
- Demonstrable passion for sales, ideally previous Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with people
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable creative and innovative ability
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups (i.e. acquirers, agents and merchants)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
This is a full time, permanent employed position, on a hybrid work policy with 2 days in the office in Frankfurt am Main and 3 days remote, with travel to the assigned area/market required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.